Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

Stripes on Granville Island






I love me some t-shirt dresses! There is nothing more versatile than a piece of clothing that can be worn as a dress AND a shirt. I also love tops that cover your rump :) Summer makes me so happy because I get to bring out the bright colors and funky patterns. I paired this orange stripe t-shirt dress with rose gold accessories for a subtle touch of sparkle and shine. Even the details on my Westward Leaning sunglasses are rose gold!

Speaking of these sunglasses, they're the perfect size for smaller faced ladies, like myself. I find that a lot of the more stylish sunglasses out there are SO freaking big that I: 1. Look like a fool wearing them or 2. Can't keep them on my face to save my life. I love this pair because they fit snug and frame my face nicely. The best part? They have mirrored lenses, which are perfect for people watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment